Saturday, June 25

Getting Out of the Way

As the five of you who read this regularly can tell, I've been having a bit of a "blog dry spell."

It isn't that I don't have things to write about. I do. I have a long list of drafts that are started but not finished. They are either too long, too short, too quippy, not quippy enough, too much information, not enough information, and the list goes on and on ad naueseum.

So I sit and write nothing--and feel guilty about it.

Which is really crazy. I started this blog for me...to chronicle the crazy life I live, since I can't seem to get a scrapbook or photo album put together to save my life. :o)

Anyway--

This morning, while drinking a cup of coffee and reading, I came across this quote by Ray Bradbury:

"Your intuition knows what to write, so get out of the way."

Maybe I'll give that a try.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right now it appears like Wordpress is the top blogging platform available right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your
blog?

my web blog - Goji Berry