Thursday, April 7

Bad Company Corrupts Good Moral Character

I have these two fabulous friends. My connection to them is one of those stories where somewhere along the way all of us politely said "yes" to a potentially awkward situation, got kids together to meet and play, and amazing connections formed almost instantaneously. Too many years to count later, even though lives are busy and we see each other as a group rarely, it is still a great time when we do.

These friends are sisters--preacher's kids.

Two years ago, when the three of us got together, we did this:




(This may have been the beginning of my midlife crisis)

Yesterday, we got together again. And we decided to do this:



(Hopefully, this is the end of my midlife crisis)

I'm pretty sure I'm a bad influence on these poor, sweet PKs--I'm sure they never would have thought of either of these crazy shenanigans on their own--right, ladies? :o)



My apologies, Pastor and Mrs. H!

2 comments:

Some kind of Jennifer said...

Always a pleasure to be corrupted by you...

Unknown said...

Dear sweet Casey, Did you ever think we should be apologizing to you?:) Pastor & Mrs. H