Saturday, November 20

The End...Maybe

This might be my last blog post.

This is because by mid-morning tomorrow, I may very well be dead.

In a fit of insanity several months ago, I agreed to run a half-marathon tomorrow with my friend, Some Kind of Jennifer. The fees have been paid; the bags are packed; the two youngest children are excited to accompany me and have a "much too long awaited" reunion with their friends; and we are ready to head out to the "City of Fountains" (or more appropriately, a suburb of it) so that I can run in a crazy race the weekend before Thanksgiving where I just may meet my maker.

If this indeed happens, will someone please make sure my children get back home?

Thanks!

2 comments:

kranberry216 said...

HOW'D IT GO?!!! PRAYED FOR YOU!!!

Some kind of Jennifer said...

You rocked it! What a fabulous weekend :) I love you!